Friday, February 8, 2008

sawp.

2nd. Hoots
3rd. Was gangsta, photo always is.
4th. Was fun mainly due to the people I sit next to.
5th. Just a presentation.
6th. Balled out Shakespearean style.

I stayed after school during 7th to finish up some photo stuff. I got to talk to Nicole, since I never really see her at during school. haha. We talked about blogs. I turned in my stuff to Mr. Seimas.
Mr. Seimas, Tell me have you Seimas?
I watched the Talent show with Steph or "Gwen". Got to talk to her about some important issues. I went home, Drove back to school, then met up with Jeromeski's. We ended up watching the girl's Varsity game. They won.

I have BDL tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks.

Stop Frontin', get off the fake stuff, stop acting.
Just like Jerome said during the game today "Ni***s be Fakin'" it's true but, it also applies to some people as well.

This is the sign off.
BYAAAAAH BITCH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there's this really cool guy Cutum I know. Trust.

Stepheezy said...

im glad we hung out. i missed you like crazy, pharrell. good catchup