Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ash Wednesday.

Past days have been hectic. But busy is good, not staying cooped up in my room day and night. I've been spending alot of time with my good friends, LTA members to be more specific. I've been lagging on the Politics trail, so I just watched the 21 minute long super tuesday speech by Barack Obama. Very inspiring. French class has been cool. Mr. Fan's class would be cool too, if he wasn't so Republican with his opinions. I got in acouple hours of playing basketball with my buddies.


this is the sign off.
Damn this sample flip is ridiculous, so sick.
"We broke so many rules before.."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

French class IS cool.
Yay blogging!

Anonymous said...

Awwh, Helen beat me! But anyways, chyeea.. French is like my faaaave class! :)

You like it, which is why you show up sooo on time. ;) Love ya, Cuty. Peace eaaasy.