Thursday, February 28, 2008

Highlighting is your Friend, keep it in mind.

*The Truth Hurts. Sometimes whether we like it or not, we have to face reality and confront our problems or concerns with a real solution. Sometimes there is no easy option or Easy button we can press, you can't keep on running away. The truth and the problems that surround the truth can put us into a state of denial. Sometimes it gives us false hopes that dangle on a string, that you know deep inside that something is wrong, that something needs to be corrected, and the only solution is to unveal the truth. Truth hurts, but sometimes The truth brings us relief, a feeling that would not come without the fortelling of the truth. Sure they'll be some hurt and suffering in the beginning, but your life isn't going to end, the fun you are having isn't going to stop, The world won't stop turning. Sometimes we are better off knowing the truth.
The Truth Hurts. *

I know I went a little overboard with the using the word "sometimes" but you get the point.



_____________________

Another day spent well with the Homies playing basketball. I'm super tired, and did I mention I slept for a full 12 hours yesterday? hahahhaha, i know right..


this is the sign off.
The best part of this song in my opinion.
''See she's my type of hype,
and I can't stand when brothers tell me
That I should quit chasin' and look for something better
But the smile that she shows makes me a go-getter
I haven't gone as far as asking if I could get with her
I just play by the ear and hope she gets the picture
I'm shootin for her heart, got my finger on the trigger
She could be my broad, and I could be her (nigga)
But, all I can do is stare...''










*Written to someone of great importance to me.*

No comments: