Friday, November 30, 2007

Accepted.

Happy Birthday Chika.

I was admitted to SFSU yesterday via Email.
It brought me happiness and relief.
I just want to make my family proud, because my heart lies with them.

I took a brief 2 week No internet or T.V. break. It felt good. It's hard to Believe that I once could sit in front of the Computer screen for 3 hours and not get up. Now I can't even Imagine myself online for over a hour. Come to think of it, How can anyone spend over 3 hours online.
Well instead of that I rode the bike that my Uncle had given me around the premises of my neighborhood and beyond. Finally cleaned my room for once. Cleaned my backyard.

I Had BDL this week and man, hardly anyone shows up to practice anymore. My team also suffered their first loss, which was heartbreaking for them.

I had alot of fun these past days at school.
Today I had Lunch with the BCBF Squad at McD's. I know memories from High school chilling with people like them will stick with me until the day I die and who knows, maybe beyond that. I watched the first girls Varsity Basketball game at EVHS with the Squad too. This lead me to make the decision that I would try to go to every Basketball game played at school. It's very entertaining to watch people play the game of basketball esp. when friends are present.

Get off the Internet and see the world. Believe me, there is more to see out there then what a computer screen can portray. The Internet is making the World flat.
So get up, Go outside, and Get on with your life.

When am I going to see you old buddy old pal?

*I saw some crazy outfits or maybe they were costumes? but anyways, yeah, I saw some crazy clothing/Presentations on people today. Most of it made me O______O . Hahahaha.

this is the sign off.

No comments: